GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

some facts, page-99

1. 5,079 Posts.
    Matchbox

The report was commissioned before the China deal and I checked with GCN

See instead of guessing I just ring and ask.
    better for all

the merchant list they worked from was worldwide, but didn't include the new China deal being worked on.
    ask them if you doubt me.

pierrebfg
    the last hurdle is the cornerstone investor, they have to show they have 12 months working capital
    the cornerstone investor was waiting for this valuation for remaining DD,
    Now this is why there was no money raised from the public, already sorted, and prospectus is a time and costly exercise and this way will save time and money.

Chins?
    there is virtually no set up costs, or costs that I know of but for minor ones. again according to GCN
    Revenue will come once business is launched and they sell cards or transactions which will generate income.

as for profit, they don't have a lot of cash burn and it will depend on card sales and number of transactions.
    there is WiFi about to start soon.

it is not like hiring a rig and drilling a hole, the internet is not expensive to set up of run,
    they wont have a huge sales team like groupon,
    their business plan is based on merchants running the business, and supporting payment and advertising through IPTV and iphone etc.

debono
    show me the personnel attacks I made to who

as for others research, yes I am only guessing there was little or none by the inaccurate, and totally wrong information being given, for example
    a prospectus from P1 is not an opinion,
    it is either right or wrong, black or white

I have posted the personnel attacks and innuendo made toward Richard Li and passed this onto him.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.