NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

re: ******some more facts!!!****** Very nice!Marathon, has seen...

1. 76 Posts.
    re: ******some more facts!!!****** Very nice!

Marathon, has seen solid buying over the last week or so, good rise leading to the drilling mid-October. Very large upside from very likely resource ugrade following drilling ...

Next step after this drilling program, will be an accelerated conversion of resource to reserves early next year hopefully, in the framework of a bankable feasibility study. Management very likely planning this next step already. This will involve a capital raising post drilling results to fund. I think recent visit of management to Europe has something to do with that, plenty of Institutions ready to invest in an advanced uranium story. This should see MTN valuation getting much closer to Paladin...

The global shortage of energy sources is not going away tomorrow. China's economy, on current trend, will quadruple within the next 20 years or so, India not too too far behind. Those two highly populated countries will have to make nuclear energy an increasingly important source of energy supply...

My view is that the long term price of uranium should support the development of Mt Gee deposit even on relatively low grade.

Those who have a different vision on the future of nuclear and Uranium price can invest in other sectors, plenty of other investment opportunities out there!

Best whishes to MTN holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.