SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Some facts, page-3

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi jayneen.

I wont keep posting facts if you cant read and digest them. China is not the only market. What have I posted about India and other countries that will be picking up in a big way in the next few years.
    I did not imply or say that SDL was going to re-invent itself as a Gold Miner. They may eventually mine Gold as well. Their only interest at present is the Iron Ore. That does not say or imply that is all they will mine in future years.
    Do some research, Cameroon Government have asked SDL to look out for other minerals as well as Iron Ore.
    Sundance Resources will need to apply for a Gold Prospecting licence to be able to actually explore for Gold or any other minerals or Gems.
    What I posted was done as I said for reading purposes while waiting for news, I also said if inclined to read it. Get it right instead of attacking the messenger. You did not have to read it, in future put me on ignore.

Roy Hill have not started exporting as they stated they would by now. Prices are low, Hancock are worried. They will most probably start soon, but only because they have pre-signed contracts/prices with their Major Partners and share holders in the Project.
    Their products are not that good and their strip ratio is poor. Not worried about Hancock.

That's fine to have an opinion. It is also fine for me to post (Facts) not guesses like you are doing about future iron ore prices and share prices. You also are advising in your opinion that it is too late for SDL share holders and anyone thinking of buying in. No chance of success you are saying and implying by the ship has sailed.

You are really a Very Bitter person are you not? Please save your temper and sanity and put me on ignore.
    I don't mined people taking me up on something as long as they get their Facts right.
    You have been proved Wrong, so many times, give it a break.

And by the way, what advice did I give? I spent several hours last night and this morning looking through research papers and on Samarco to post on this forum, have you posted anything that you have researched and found that has not been found by others or that could be of interest to SDL share holders? I think not. Get a life.

Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.