BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

some financial realities, page-17

1. 2,455 Posts.
    My 2 bobs worth.

I was an underground mining contractor for 26 years
    Primarily in Ag, Au, Pb, Cu, Zn, and a stint in Coal.
    Further during that time I have been an offsider for diamond core drilling crews.

I believe that gives me a major advantage over the average guy in the street pertaining to the costs of mine development, resources and the "ballpark" cost requirements as a company moves into the production phase etc.

Saying that I saw huge potential with some mining and speck companies early last year.

So why didn't I invest in all of them.

Possibly because I haven't got $2m spare cash on hand.

I am searching for those "elusive" 10 baggers.

If a Company states that they have found historical records from previous drilling that indicates an in ground reserve of say e.g. 15,000,000Lb of Uranium. You better believe that it will be close to the mark, especially in the USA.

A lot of you folks don't even know why the Australian/New Zealand JORC compliant rules were set up in the first place, do you?

Any downramper that cannot back up their position should be put on "Ignore" quick smart.

I believe BLR has huge potential in the next 1 to 2 years.

By the way in 10 to 15 years most modern Pebble Bed Reactors will be converted to and using Thorium as seed in the reactor.

If some of you interested I will post more on the subject. Fascinating to say the least.

DYOR I do.

All the very best holders.

Xan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.