BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

who's chalea?Taking a step back here, I can see one or two...

1. 10,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    who's chalea?

Taking a step back here, I can see one or two members are getting out the baseball bats. Usual tactics when people don't want others heard or don't like posters putting up rational information other than "this is gonna fly" or "wooosshhhhh, ten bagger for sure". Best know the measure of the man before throwing mud. Deltra tried that on me the other night too.

Clearly you haven't read what I posted in it's entirity or perhaps you chose to ignore the bits about valuation which I believe provide all the answers you'd be looking for. If not, do your own calculations but that'd be hard given all the unknowns.

Throwing up a few more million lbs here and there doesn't materially change how I would value this co. just yet. An exuberant market would however value it differently, but that exuberance never lasts. But I am looking for a reason to buy and think it has a bright future if it can prove up a financially viable resource. Sorry if I'm not in your cheer squad right now.

By the way, a large majority of members online here during exchange hours have never posted probably because they are in the financial/stock industry (so can't); but they like to observe the market talk as it may help in their trade decisions or whatever. A few well placed posts can move the T+3 market so their eyes are watching. The rest who do post can probably be classed as highly intelligent contributors to reasoned debate on a stock, newbies who like to learn more, rampers with a capital R, boiler room bullies, downrampers, b/s artists and timewasters who just got home from school.

I my friend and definately no downramper, but can see a swarm of sharks every time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.