BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

TilermanYour comments are fair enough in isolation ... BUT, you...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Tilerman

Your comments are fair enough in isolation ... BUT, you need to compare apples with apples. You need to compare BLR against other U explorers.

Also you have still not corrected your erroneous first post where you said that BLR only own 50% of T/Ranch

If as you say you have researched BLR & still make such a fundamental error, then everything else you say cant be taken seriously at all! Even your quote from back in 2003 ..... Goodness, BLR is a different company ALLTOGETHER.

If you are going to talk about OVERvalued U stocks, take a look at TOE, DYL, BKY, NEL, EME, etc ..... I am not saying they are BAD investments, for very different reasons they are doing well .... But they all have very high market caps in relation to their inground U value.

With this latest increase in Taylors, BLR has become excellent value again in my books. Below is a list if U stocks and their MC/lb uranium ratios. They are rated from the worst value down to the best value.

TOE $ 32.01
    CMR $ 30.77
    PDN $ 28.24
    AGS $ 14.62
    BKY $ 13.39
    EVE $ 14.00
    OMC $ 12.73
    ARU $ 12.49
    NEL $ 11.46
    DYL $ 9.34
    SMM $ 8.81
    EME $ 8.34
    CUY $ 7.33
    UKL $ 6.90
    UNX $ 6.45
    PNN $ 6.13
    BLR $ 6.29
    ACB $ 5.09
    IPT $ 3.99
    WHE $ 4.00
    WME $ 3.18
    MTN $ 2.47

With some of these you need to take into account other factors like PDN (in production) AGS (near production) CMR (other metals near production) ARU (REE+)

BLR is sitting in the top 6, & of those top 6, could well be the first to get to production

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.