BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

tilerman , I see where you are coming from with your previous...

1. 176 Posts.
    tilerman , I see where you are coming from with your previous posts. And I must admitt that I have sold out of BLR and might re-enter when the stock heavly retraces. If not , well then that's my misfortune. Plenty of other stocks to jump onto.

Another reason I sold is that I think the market has factored in the share price of taylor ranch prior to Fridays annoucement and even with a proven 15mil resource from taylor ranch which will be annouced in April weather permitting ,that the market reaction won't be that great. As I said before its been factored in from annoucemount 17 / 1 / 07.

tilerman I like your final comment .

"By the way, a large majority of members online here during exchange hours have never posted probably because they are in the financial/stock industry (so can't); but they like to observe the market talk as it may help in their trade decisions or whatever. A few well placed posts can move the T+3 market so their eyes are watching. The rest who do post can probably be classed as highly intelligent contributors to reasoned debate on a stock, newbies who like to learn more, rampers with a capital R, boiler room bullies, downrampers, b/s artists and timewasters who just got home from school." Especially Charliewho...I admitt I like him only for namesake I guess...

Good Luck to all holders....
    regards B C

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.