NVX 1.20% 82.0¢ novonix limited

Gday all,What a stinker of a day if you’re a holder! I thought...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Gday all,
    What a stinker of a day if you’re a holder! I thought I’d share some of my past experiences over the last 18 months of holding. In no way am I giving advice on whether to buy or sell.

Battery day 2020. The lead up to to this day around 14 months ago was crazy. I remember waking up and checking the OTC markets and seeing shares were trading around the $6 AUD mark (the asx share price was around $1.90). I could not believe my eyes. Everybody believed Tesla would reveal a battery and anode that aligned with Novonix’s anode and cathode development. Then Elon presented his plans and it turned out they wanted to use silicon based anodes instead of synthetic graphite. Bummer. The day opened at about $2.20 and by just a few days later the share price slumped to under a dollar.

After a stagnant couple of months the share price began to sky rocket! It was later revealed that Jeff Dahn was joining the team, as well as an interesting partnership with Emera technologies (a bit of a sleeper in my opinion). It went up over $4 before announcing a raise at $2.90, a move the market did not appear to like at the time. Over the next month the share price slumped to around $1.90 (noticing a pattern here?)

Now here we are after one of the most insane bull runs of the year with a fairly expected pullback and again we may very well see another ~50% retreat in share price. Don’t be surprised if we head down to $6! However I don’t believe the fundamentals have changed in the last 3 days so I personally will not be selling a share. If you agree then great! Hold, or dont, do whatever you believe in through your research. There will be plenty more turbulent days to come, but I also believe there will be plenty of good ones too. Only time will tell!

The only advice I will give is to holders that are concerned with today. My advice is enjoy your weekend and think about your decision Monday! The market is closed now and there’s not much you can do about it!

I’ve changed my sentiment from hold to buy as I believe this is now a good buying opportunity

And shoutout to all the long term holders who have been through it all. Greenenergy would be enjoying his retirement by now

All the best,
    Brad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $400.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 84.0¢ 81.0¢ $1.067M 1.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 95206 81.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 48442 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
81.8¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
83.0¢ 83.5¢ 81.0¢ 418269
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
NVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.