LSR 50.0% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

some frank thoughts from today's announcement

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    This post contains my frank and honest thoughts on today's announcement,it may not win me any friends but that's life.
    1 we are now told that heritage clearances have yet to be obtained for Ned's Creek and will start next week.Given that after the title holders actually get around to do the survey necessary formal written clearances are likely to take a few weeks then I don't anticipate any drilling starting at Ned's Creek until mid October at the earliest.Furthermore since it is an expanded RAB program I wouldn't be anticipating any drill results until late November or early December.
    2 What is glaringly obvious is that there is no mention in the announcement of deeper RC drilling at Ned's Creek although the RAB program has been expanded and will be cheaper.
    3 Despite the map of the Marymia prospect showing "copper anomalies" we are told that they are actually targeting "potential"lead,zinc and silver mineralization! Hmm.

In conclusion given the current cash position it might be
    reasonable to conclude a cap raising will be necessary before we have any assay results.If it is done at a premium to the SP at the time it will boost confidence in the company's prospects,if done at a discount it will be disappointing for retail holders.Which will it be?
    Having being a holder of LSR on and off for over 18 months I have learned from previous spikes that tight stops are a very good idea.Consequently my current holdings have been reduced by about 70% over the last 2 days with stops being triggered.
    I do,however,maintain the belief that Lodestar has some of the most prospective ground in the Doolgunna region.Bear in mind we have spiked this time off the back of an announcement by Sipa Resources,our neighbour.Remember they have yet to announce a start day for their own RC drilling so it's going to be some time before we get another "piggyback" ride for free

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.