CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

some fundamental stuff

1. 157 Posts.
    There are obviously some things we need to put together to form an accurate opinion. There has been lots of banter about what, when and where but while we're looking for the wood there's a forest in the way. So:-

1. Two Telstra execs come on board. Other than possible huge salaries, what is to be gained? You wouldn't go from a comfy "job for life" to one that's a possible loser unless you had an insight as to how Telstra functions and what it's goals are, knowing full well what the (PIE) product is about.

2. We roll out a trial under the Telstra banner which is a big success. That paves the way for a possible future. No question.

3. We wait for an "announcment" that indicates a big roll out which is questionably slow at best.

So the questions are:-

1. Would TLS go into a JV with PIE knowing that the technolgy could be sold all over the world by PIE. Ans. Maybe, but the question I would be asking if I was Mr T is what are the long term returns if we did?

2. Would TLS secure a financial future of the technolgy worldwide if it had enough faith in the product? Ans. Probably, but the only way they could do that is to buy it. At 1b (sorry can't confirm that) shares my calculator says $50mil at 5 cents. Not big in TLS terms.

3. Would PIE try to go it alone in getting the tech to the world. Ans No, it doesn't have the legs.

I think no 2 is starting to look attractive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.