CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Petunia, well said re Milne and Turner.I can't possibly see...

1. 40 Posts.
    Petunia, well said re Milne and Turner.

I can't possibly see these successful business men being involved in a small company like PIE with the view that they are going down hill and about to go broke. Instead, i'm sure they see PIE as a small company that will grow into a giant just to add further credit to their already impressive and successful careers.

They know whats about to happen between PIE and Telstra and that's why they are there !! Let alone any other possible deals with Tabcorp, Banks, etc etc

They are not there to be at the helm of a sinking ship. Its not like they have joined a company without prior knowledge of whats about to take place. They already know there is something imminent about to happen and see no risk in being onboard.

I cant imagine the 2008 Business Person of the year (Justin Milne) making an ill judged decision to join a board of a company that is about to go into receivership.

I'm sure he is thinking he wants to be known as the Chairman who took a small struggling company into the international arena with a strong future !

As Midnight Oil sang "The rich get richer and the poor get the picture"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.