some general informaiton on wind turbines, page-11

1. 6,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    Hi Butcher,
    Love the double standards in your posting style, quite amusing. Half your rant consists of attributing opinions to other people[with minimal evidence], then berating them for those opinions
    I have believed in the climate change story for at least 20 years, and that there should be an accurate cost levied for all types of pollution.
    But that belief dosn't mean I'm willing to blindly agree with every "green solution" which make people feel good.
    The difficulties raised about wind turbines, will not go away, because of some quasi religous faith, that regardless of cost[and I include in that a real cost of carbon], they must be good for us.
    Building thousands of excess wind turbines , when their efficient use within the system, is not possible, is a waste of money, energy and carbon,and potentially diverts resources away from other methods of carbon reduction.
    I dont mind subsidies to get these changes happening in our society, but I would like them to produce the maximum benefit.

One question for all, what should a ton of carbon cost?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.