CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

some good news-thought

1. 3,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    Just came back home and while still fresh in my mind i have to say im even more excited now with pno and its very near future.
    I spoke to a pharmacist who has been in the practice for 20 years, i asked him if he heard of Thermalife and he said he hasnt.
    Anyway what got me excited is that firstly Thermalife and its purpose can be executed for many symtoms and because it is wide based that is used by the majority of people now days.
    He said that advertising is the key but also if in good hands regarding distributors and reps know how to sell the product and find benefits over other products that alone is a major advantage.
    At that point voltaren and its not so reputable main ingredient came to my mind.... hmmm thermalife 1 voltaren 0
    lol.
    Secondly, regarding distribution overseas maybe we dont have to worry about folking out too much money for this to happen.. Apparently there are large firms which will pay for everything regarding distribution and expansion but what they need is a successful track record of good product sales. They take a percentage ( usually bit higher).
    Now for me this is perfact because crossmark is our distributor which have good track record accoring to their site and are also based overseas.
    The key element right now is good product sales, to lift the eyebrow of bigger players internationally to easily lock in a deal.

So 2012 could easily be the year of pno going internationally which fits in very well with a future earnings forcast for higher P/E ratio and a good company re-rating well before that.

Also as mentioned in my previous post, at 2000 stores aust wide if they can get 2-3m profit per year, you can imagine 20-30 million in the US.. with minimal diluting of share price based on a higher comission to get the product out there.

For research on stocks that have boomed even though revenues wont be coming out for 2-3 years.. have a look at PRR.
    How many oil stocks / gold / copper / iron ore out there with massive market caps even though they wont be producing for years...

In pno's case its business plan / strategy.. and telling the market ( something John lacks)!.. they could make pno a big money maker once product is out .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.