BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

Some good news, page-8

1. 1,101 Posts.
    Seriously all going to plan, come MID 2016 WE WILL HAVE

A Hep C ONE shot cure PROVED in human trial (efficacy and safety)
    A Hep B human trial FDA APPROVED, ready to go
    An AMD human trial FDA APPROVED, ready to go
    A licensee who has cured AIDS with our TECHNOLOGY
    Oh and Lung Cancer trial APPROVED, ready to go

When I get chuckles about a $100 share price at 10-12 Billion MC with the above it is a REALITY.
    Our competitors were bought out for $11 Billion and that was for HEP C alone that wasnt even PROVED!
    Each disease above is worth billions per annum. Our tech would be the best option for each.
    Only one question... Will our tech show efficacy and be safe for humans? That will be answered in 12 months. What will we be worth for having 5 diseases in human trials all using the newest best gene technology? Will be answered in 24 months. When you put it like this $100 sp seems low. But Id take it, seen im in for 50c.

Anyone disagree? Please, correct me IF Im wrong. I know Im being very positive and looking at best outcome here but why not? So far so good. Even with delays we know NOW that we dont have to search for patients each time. There will be delays. So what? 2.5 years from now covers all. IF it goes to plan obviously. No wonder PF is all about the results. HUGE snowball coming.
    Last edited by Coolstocks: 29/07/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.