LPE 0.00% 11.0¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Some good News !!!, page-16

1. 1,066 Posts.
    Further if this is the process that LPE have to go through its a wonder they've got to 50GW at all, let alone 9 months ahead of schedule. Obviously recent developments for body corporates (100k fine etc) and obtaining GW under mgmt from these kinds of operators was a significant boon. IMO this gives the company some street cred, folks can look to what they are doing and be more confident about taking it up, i'm sure many folks would umm and ahh about switching to a new provider with no real track record and one that has limited funds etc etc. Question though, whats the average annual bill for electricity at a unit? My bills come to around $1800/year or thereabouts, if I was to save say $540/year (30%) that would be something to think about, especially for renters; that being said would it not just be a matter of time before developers/lessors find themselves being asked/told to use the LPE model. Will renters seek out units with embedded networks to save cash? Though probably owners will simply put up the rents and use it as a selling point, which defeats the motto of LPE somewhat. Still I'd reckon a slow uptake would be expected, like anything new, but floods do often start with just a trickle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.