LPE 2.00% 12.8¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

To say that this is dropping so low implies that 'all those...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    To say that this is dropping so low implies that 'all those performance shares' will get dumped fairly soon after being issued....management have to earn the performace shares first and so far they have qualified for first trache (1/3 of total).

The options coming off escrow in Dec (about 40mil) were worth 2c each....so are they going to be sold for a loss?

From what I gather there are about 85 million shares coming off escrow in Dec....IMO these are part of the vendor shares to Chester/Glanville etc as part of the RTO for LPE. Would hope that these don't get sold quickly and have no reason to think they will.

Finally that leaves about 44mil ordinary shares coming off escrow in Nov. Can't quite track these down (maybe someone else can work it out/knows) but I think most of these were issued in lieu of a loan so have a cash value and were converted into shares at 2c cap raise price.

SXT note holders were issued shares at 1.6c but that was after agreeing to half their notes value from $1 to 50c each, so in essence value of 3.2c. Not sure if these were in escrow though.

Considering above IMO there should be massive support at 2c. Can't see it dropping below that. Holding support at 2.4c at present but that BOT is still hanging around so you never know. As someone prevoiusly on here....FA strengthening while TA weakening. FA will prevail but how long will it take and do you have the patience?

Just so you know I'm sitting on a loss at the moment but comfortable where the company is heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.8¢
Change
0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.8¢ 12.0¢ $9.162K 72.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 45551 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 448145 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.