MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Some good news., page-254

1. 36 Posts.
    Yes, Wongli and @yifuj, I would think they want to get their principal and also some of their interest they would have received from using that investment for the last 3 years ago after the DOCA swap, given most of these Ad-hoc Group holders haven't sold most of their shares they haven't received anything profit from it.

They will be receiving the full interest from the $115M USD SCSN, however, the DOCA was their big investment so you would think they need to sell the mine with a majority of funds remaining for the share holders and them but right now nickel is on the nose, they need to sell it for at least $500M+ USD which I doubt they can get that offer now........but that just my thought so they might need to wait for another 1.5-2 years so yes it will depend on whether they will, but I highly doubt they can restart mid this year that they planned, they need nickel at least at 6 to do that, IMO.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...p/news-story/a043f09061bb4773f82a1b995e874ffe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.