MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Some good news., page-272

1. 36 Posts.
    You should also verify yourself and then you will see why most of us don't think this is your usual VA/VR, hence it's been in C&M for nearly 2 years.......

They are not stupid, they want to make money like us and they didn't sell their majority shareholding when pps rose to 44c so they want to make decent profit from their principle investment and any other interests they could have received if they invested that principle in 4 years, don't you think?

I can't see any court approving and allow these SCSN creditors to do another DOCA (hence it was totally rejected during the VA), mainly because of what the court will think, so you are majority share holders and creditors and want to get hold of the mine and at the same time shaft the other retailer share holders again, and the other substantial share holders (Lord Ablett, BCEE and Wellington), even though given this time MBN can place the mine in C&M (which they couldn't last time as MBN had that $35M USD interest payment yearly) and the production cost and capital expenditure is low.

These noteholders took on the risk and swapped their debt for shares, and invested more to get their production cost and capital expenditure low.
    Capture.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.