MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Happy new year all and best of luck to us holders. Did a little...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Happy new year all and best of luck to us holders.

Did a little research today and found these two articles.

I can't access the full notice located here as I can't seem to subscribe to a 7 day trial.

Google Translate:

Mirabela can resume operations in the second half of 2017
    (Tuesday, December 27, 2016)

Mirabela Mining, owner of the Santa Rita nickel mine in Itagibá (BA), can again operate in the second half of 2017. Operations Were suspended in June this year when Australia's Mirabela Nickel was liquidated. The new controllers have set up a holding company in Canada to restructure the company.
    Full Feature ...

Also another one from here:

Mirabela may resume operations in the second half of 2017

Mirabela Mineração, owner of the Santa Rita nickel mine in Itagibá, can start operating again in the second half of 2017. The information is from the Mineração Notícias website, one of the most reputed in the area. It was not informed if the miner will continue exploring nickel sulphide or will start lateritic production. GIRO IPIAÚ tried to contact the Mirabela communications office in Belo Horizonte, but until the closing of this matter, our links were not answered.

The mine's operations were suspended in May this year when Australia's Mirabela Nickel was liquidated. The new controllers have set up a holding company in Canada to restructure the company. Since the beginning of the year, the mining company has been giving indications that would paralyze activities, due to the global crisis in mining. At the time, nickel was being traded on the international market at US $ 3.70 a pound. Today the figure is at $ 4.69.

Because of the crisis, about one thousand workers (direct and indirect) were dismissed. The pause in the production of nickel in Mirabela has caused a great negative impact on the economy of the municipalities of Ipiaú and Itagibá. * Giro Ipiaú

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.