IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

LS,back in 2006 toll treatment was tossed up for Maxwells with...

1. LSM
    1,251 Posts.
    LS,

back in 2006 toll treatment was tossed up for Maxwells with an extra $25 per tonne being attributed to following this route. Maxwells is around an extra 15km from SC and therefor probably the same again from Kalgoorlie, would that extra distance effect costs significantly? probably, but we also must acknowledge that the price of oil has doubled since then, so that extra $25 could well be $50-$75 in todays money. Would 15kms offset the extra fuel charges?

I don't know if toll would be the way to go from here...but we must not rule it out if project financing is difficult, it could be a solution for the interim to a tight credit market for gold companies in oz. It will probably mean less profit, but would allow further exploration without more dilution from further script offers.

I hate to say it: we need to find more high grade ounces in the SC area and sure up a greater resource to get interest back and confidence settled...they did it once, so I won't put it past them, but geez talk about clutching straws - i'm probably being over dramatic, we will have a mine, just don't know the configuration.

Regards,
    LSM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.