IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

some have been sucked in, page-8

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi boiler, I agree thats what occurs sometimes but not always. The market has its own dynamics/motivations and it shouldnt worry you as you rely entirely on the charts/TA. You wont be buying just yet because the indicators will have to reflect a real change in direction. So if we see you back on the register its likely to be in the 30,s. The spp may keep the sp between the spp price and low 30s until either the the spp is complete or some positive announcement is out.

The sp today has reacted precisely as I thought it would. I regard the placement outcome as excellent as the company has access to free money and at a price double the last placement of 14c.

What is important is that the company has achieved a lot of milestones along the way including Orphan Status in the two key continents. Each milestone successfully achieved further de-risks the stock. The company is much better placed now than when the last placement occurred. I have a feeling June in particular could be a very good month for Prima but thats just my opinion on
    what I see as coming up. The state of the markets as always may have an
    impact but now that Prima is financially secure the longer term investors should be more secure and confident with their investment decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.