ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Occam, nice to see you back in. I have been a very quiet...

1. 328 Posts.
    Occam, nice to see you back in. I have been a very quiet shareholder for 8 years and was lucky enough to buy most of current holdings around 0.028-0.038. So it has been a pretty big banger for me. I have always kept my core holdings.

Have day traded it many a time with some play money and it has treated me well and at times in the pre USA days, not that well either. I have been up and down on this ride almost every day since buying at day one so many years ago!

Anyway, I will be at the AGM this year again. If anything, to listen. I know a few of the boys here will ask most of the questions I have in my mind.

For once I am praying that the Rays dont sit on this one for too long. Information is the key. They did a good job of keeping this quiet and that was good to us. Being tight lipped now may kill it off for a while but if it pays out, we can all be prety happy about the outcome.

I dont want a short termed result anymore. Been too many of them over the years and ended in tears even for me a few times. At this moment, the day traders are mixing it up and once they get bored with it, they will move on to another haunt. Just another punt for them.

I have been hard on the R's over the years. Few things that go back in history that made me wary of this stock, but really never sold it off as it was a bottom draw thing. Even voted for the other party and things had been stale for so long. All in all, this is pretty well it for me.

Been so much talk here with so little hope of a good outcome, no wonder the share price is down. I understand everyones concern, but in all honesty, would you try to pull a deal off like this if you had little substance or atleast a 'war' plan sorted out.

If that war plan fails, I have not got much to lose as I got in very earyly. Those getting in later I need to STRESS, DOYR.

After all, isn't this the sharemarket?

Yes I own ICN share. Have for a long time. Hold nothing else at the moment. DOYR on this one! This is my own view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.