APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

some help please

1. g64
    261 Posts.
    I have a few questions, can some one please ask the company for clarification if need be. (I am still O/S)

on the website they have a diagram shows input of heavy minerals + iluminate = syn rutile. how many tonnes of input is required to produce 1 tonne of output?

how much is 1 tonne of heavy minerals (to be provided by bemax I think)?
    how much is a 1 tonne of iluminate and who will provide it?

what is the difference between syn rutile and TIO2. TIO2 is worth about $2200 per tonne, what about syn rutile?

On the coy website it says we have an agrement whereby Iluka will by all our syn rutile, and can negotiate for a license to build other ERMS SR plants, BUT if Iluka take up an option to buy 10% of the coy at 30% above market price they get an EXCLUSIVE on the technology. How does that fit in with BHP.

this from there website after the BFS is complete "Iluka has a 15 day option to acquire a shareholding equal to 10.01% of the expanded capital of Austpac, at a 30% premium to the market price. If Iluka exercises this equity option, Iluka’s licence of the ERMS SR Technology will become exclusive"

Why is the agreement between APG and BHP NOT mentioned anywhere on the website except buried in the back log of annoucements?

thanks
    g

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.