TCG 5.26% 20.0¢ turaco gold limited

dwjd..you're not the only one with eggs in one basket..the only...

1. 226 Posts.
    dwjd..you're not the only one with eggs in one basket..the only difference we have is that i see some BIG upside on this company..its the lack of confidence in krygyz politics that causes the SP to lag and drifted for months..I'm pretty sure once the license is received, we'll see real buyers pushing the SP up..and looking at the amount of sell side avaliable..it wont be that hard to push the price up to 30 cents..just $200k and we can take all the sell side already..like some said..in this environment..most see and have more 'reasons' to sell than to buy..i guess the only question one should ask themselves for this company, is that do you think we will get the permit? If not, i suggest one to sell as MSR would probably be valued around 10 cents without a permit and trying to fight against the case in court (like KGL)..if yes, please hold as we are about to see some real buying that will push the SP to level you wouldn't imagined..for me its a yes..given all the effort the company had done to compiled on the TEO, local support, new govt, confidence from institutional investors, and undoubtedly we have the gold down there. There are always risks in this game. But i see more opportunity and upsides than risks for this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $149.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $174.5K 901.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97333 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 175052 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.