TCG 5.26% 20.0¢ turaco gold limited

septa..exactly what i wanted to say... institutional investors...

1. 226 Posts.
    septa..exactly what i wanted to say... institutional investors surely are not stupid...with $10 million at stake, they better have a great reason (or insight) to why they're investing in MSR...I'm pretty sure their view on MSR is similar to all of us..But i bet they knew something else as well..or else, why invest so much in this company ?

Also, look at the depth level today. It's clearly trying to inflict some psychological damage. Huge bids were removed (around 800,000 ?) once 20,000 shares or so were sold in the morning. Have to wonder why eh ?

But I have to agree with you on one thing, its truly devastating to see SP at this price. However,most junior/mid cap gold/silver miners on ASX are experiencing this kind of sell off, even when institutional investors recently paid a higher price ( e.g. CCU) . Could it be that JP Morgan, HSBC, UBS, and those aggressive investment banks are part of our top 20 holders ? Maybe they're trying to suppress the price with their own shares by visibly showing their sell quote in the market and putting lower bid quote to accumulate from those fain heart ? One can only wonder. But it sure is a good strategy.

Sorry for my gibberish english. typing on ipad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $149.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $174.5K 901.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 97333 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 175052 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TCG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.