MFS mfs limited

some humour for those long on mfs

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Those long on MFS have taken an absolute mental, emotional and potentially financial beating to date.

The MFS debacle has hurt all of us holding MFS long.

The media has exacerbated with no less than 100 scathing reports denigrating MFS, the directors, how they were formed in some sneaky lawyer’s office in the 1990's on the Gold Coast since MFS went into this suspension.

The forums have repetitive but very well strung together agreements suggesting this is the end for MFS and all those who have invested....maybe in directors rotting in jail and if they relist expect 5 cents to 40 cents.

Now here comes the funny part.

If MFS is in its suspension and working on a business review which when released to the market provides a powerful rebuttal to all speculation of doom, provides its full in dependant audited position and also provides a plan of attack to get back on track fast......those long:

HAVE YOU CONSIDERED WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO ARE SHORT?

And we know who they are...most of them. A lot of people would have been shorting all the way down....and shorting big...then bang...suspension.

If MFS turns this around...can you just imagine the instant smashing of shorters, the incredible scrambling for any MFS sell orders in the queue?

I have read everything publicly available. I am prepared to write everything off.

But with MFS....I think we are all in for quite a surprise.

Just my opinion and it may sound optimistic, but there would even be many concerns for those short on MFS as there is with those holding long.

I personally believe we will see something from MFS released to the market this week. We are coming into week 4 of the suspension now so it’s probably time to deliver some form of update / closure or other to the market. If not by Friday this week...then early next week is my guess.

Good luck all those holding long....and to those short and posting accordingly.....we long certainly hope if it turns in our favour and MFS opens around $2 or $3 but your shorted below this....that you have deep pockets to buy up big when it relists.

With MFS.....there could be some real panic coming....possibly for those long....but imo equally for those who are short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.