AGE 3.70% 5.2¢ alligator energy limited

I'm not a U vet at all. But my view is a target of 20c-50c in...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I'm not a U vet at all. But my view is a target of 20c-50c in the 2 year timeframe. I'll admit though, it's moving a little quicker than I expected, and it could accelerate even more. It's purposely a wide/varied/loose target though, because a number of things could affect the U spot, but if it repeats it's run of a decade ago it'll go to well north of $100. Right now I think some of the majors are predicting U spot rises to around $90 I think, but again they are rubbery targets too.

Personally, I'd be a lot more bullish about U than a decade ago, given the more fundamental nature of the buying pressures (significantly more plants coming online around the world, running down of stock-piles by utilities, significantly more global pressure on de-carbonisation).

And that's without getting into the world using more electricity (cars, and even bitcoin mining) in the future. And finally, of course, Sprott coming into the market with a massive fund. They wouldn't have done that without their boffins making smoke come out of the their calculators with the amount of scenarios they would have been calculating.

So back to the target, I'm at a min 20c for a portion of my shares, with a target of 50c for the rest, but I'll state that's primarily a U driven price increase without getting into the nitty gritty of the company's ability to leverage that even more. A single find or great deal could suddenly make me look overly conservative.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $201.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.1¢ $247.0K 4.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1148589 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 514376 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.