AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

Hi Doogs, I think you are being unfair. You've replied to TheDon...

1. 919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Hi Doogs, I think you are being unfair. You've replied to TheDon indicating he had good questions (he did), and in particular he raised two main issues, being dilution/SOI and top 20. I answered the dilution issue from my point of view, and others posted about the top 20. All within hours. No-one shot him down on this thread unless I missed something, and good questions did not get ignored.

Personally, I like (and sometimes prefer) opposing views/narratives, in case it leads me to realise that I've missed something or made a mistake. So far though, I don't believe I have missed anything for reasons mentioned above and below

Regarding your other points:

- if indeed the facts are that that AGE has issued an "extraordinary" number of shares, I will counter by saying it's all relative. A company with a $100b market cap has the same market cap whether it has 1 share of $1b or 1billion shares of $1 each. The SOI isn't the main point here, it's market cap (and that's a different judgement as to whether you believe AGE has the right market cap or not).
    - regarding your geology points, I don't know enough about that to know whether you are correct or not, but you certainly seem to know a bit about it and I wouldn't know how to critique your geological view. One thing I do know is that in corporate-land, senior people do not get to the high points in their career and purposely choose to send it down the toilet (even if they sometimes succeed in doing so). AGE have a team that know mining very well, in particular uranium. These guys believe they are going to get it right, and that they can do better than the old owners. U mining in particular is very much an insiders game - not so much for the physical mining, but for how the industry works. Watching the interview with Greg Hall could not leave me with anything other than the belief that he knows what he's doing. That's not a guarantee, of course, but it's certainly comfort nonetheless.
    - as for USA going bust on the project, that won't lose me much sleep at all. USA is not the be-all and end-all. Australia has 30%+ of the world's known uranium, and Australia is a mining country. Two of the biggest miners in the world (BHP and RIO) are Oz, notwithstanding dual listings and overseas investors. I'd back Oz mining expertise before I backed the previously mighty US of A.

Thanks for taking the time to question though, because you are right that often irrelevant pumping gets applauded when it shouldn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.