AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

Some indicators, page-465

1. 3,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 581
    i seriously think that if you are looking to get on board on AGE,now is the time to do so ..
    AGE has climbed back up nicely over last 3 days as soon as Uranium sediment has improved.
    Around the corner we will have the start of a drilling campaign and anyday by surpise we could get a aquisition .
    Traxxy's has been working with AGE now for 2 months and given that they are a global partner, anything is possible herre . Very excited with the possibilities .

As for the consolidation , i was involved in 2 previously.. i did have a bad experience with them as it hurt my holdings .. Thats not to say that consolidations are bad ... they can be good IF the company is on the right path and AGE is on the right path .. The biggest positive is having a resource .. and with a good aquisition it will retain its value after consolidation and retain shareholder wealth ... as for the company it will give them more buying power and open more doors to possible aquisitions or even buying inventory at current low prices.

It will fast track NT projects ... this is a big one .. and requires at least 5m to explore it ... The pathway i see at the moment is

* Upgrade samphire resource
    * Aquisition of new area
    * consolidation
    * raise funds for multiple drilling campaigns
    * Partnership for piedmont project

Imagine multiple drilling campaigns at same time ... that would be something. 2022 will the the year that they do a consolidation IMO ...
    Age could be 6-8c prior .. raising 20M at 60-80c is not much of a dilution but would do wonders as to what they can do ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.