AGE 1.92% 5.3¢ alligator energy limited

As alluded to by Greg recently, technology for resin extraction...

1. 564 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    As alluded to by Greg recently, technology for resin extraction of uranium has improved since a decade ago. AGE have a quality team of advisors, so I'll back their judgment over a disenchanted former shareholder of USA. Besides, Samphire isn't even the major game at play with this company.

For balance I also thought I'd share parts of a previous post from Mallyrock, also a former USA shareholder:

''I’ve been a shareholder of UraniumSA since they floated in 2006 then, as it delisted in 2016 became a Samphire Uranium holder. So I’m familiar with their story but now I’m interested in yours.

Should AGE Shareholders’ approve the sale of Samphire assets, I believe that they will not only be acquiring outstanding projects but advanced ones all located within an established industrial district (Whyalla).

Unconformity mineralisation (redox style) as at the Blackbush deposit are the most profitable deposits worldwide for the extraction of uranium. Also, UraniumSA’s Managing Director, Russel Bluck was instrumental in developing the ‘saline-tolerate resins’ to extract Uranium. So when the uranium market recovers sufficiently, this type of deposit and his ion-exchange method is likely to be one of the first cost-effective developments to supply the demand — all within the uranium-friendly state of South Australia. Furthermore, the geology of the region is yet to be fully explored. The source of the uranium is still unknown. UraniumSA’s team had found base-metals within the hiltaba-style (olympic dam age rocks) not far from the uranium deposits which are yet to be tested.

I recently spoke to UraniumSA’s exMD, Russel Bluck (a respected geologist himself) was keen to see this project go to highly experienced and enthusiastic team of geologists who have the drive to take this exciting project to the next stage.''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $205.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $181.5K 3.475M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 1579955 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.