AGE 3.33% 6.2¢ alligator energy limited

Some indicators, page-9

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    If you look at the BOM of Macallum you will see Peter McIntyre - he is probably the same person on the board of AGE. The BOM has experience. Steve Sikirich goes way back (I think I am correct) to the days of Kannys Earthmoving subsequently taken over by either Mac Mahons or Eltin. We are going back 30 years here. Experienced and successful operator. John Main and Peter Taylor are loaded with experience.

Then look closely at Executive Managment - all 3 guys are ex - EXTRACT resources which Peter McIntryre built from scratch and sold for a $2BN during the last uranium boom.

I cannot figure out the MacCallum relationship with AGE (apart form the fact that they own 4.17% of AGE according to T-20 / Comsec) but I suspect Peter wants to hit paydirt with the same crew/contacts again. I see that Tolga Kumova is also on the AGE register. If you dont know this charatcter check him out - he has delivered previously. The same charatcters from Extract days are back on the ship. This story IMHO is unfolding and could be (then again caveat emptor) a big bagger - everything is stacking up.

Also look through a previous thread and Greg Halls presentation is a must-listen - this guy is professional. Everything I see so far tells me about process, huge experience, timing, credibility. There are no lightweights on this ship - uranium ships require certain type of operators - this is not a dum dum gold or nickel company.

One must never ever get too carried away with the market (yes there are a lot of SOI) but AGE certainly ticks a lot of important boxes. Go the Alligator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.002(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $239.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ $604.7K 9.725M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 720837 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 122928 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.2¢ 4578182
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
AGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.