GW1 10.5% 7.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

Some info on "Etablissaments Galois" Graphite producer in Madagascar

1. 2,426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    Hi guys,

The race to service the booming anode graphite market is on, and large flakes highly reputable malagasy graphite is positioned to benefit from this boom. "Etablissements Galois" (or Madagraphite) is the oldest graphite mine in Madagascar, producing actually some 4000tpa of graphite. They intend to expand their operations by refurbishing/renovating/rebuilding two plants to increase production up to 100.000tpa - 150.000tpa. Their long term ambitious goal is to beat China and make Madagascar as the first exporter of graphite in the world amid dwindling chinese graphite resources. They put on their website welcome page a very nicely produced beautiful video exposing their ambitions (a must watch ! containing pictures of Tamatave sea port and some beautiful scenery from madagascar/graphite mining)
    http://madagraphite.com/index.php/index/index.html

IMO Bass Metals step by step modular start small and expand approach is far better than Syrah's and Madagraphite "all or nothing" approach.  By better I mean more realistic, less risky, executable with higher chances of success.

http://madagraphite.com/index.php/index/about.html

There are 3 major explored and exploited mining areas labeled 1,2, and 3, with the graphite reserve in these areas being less than 1% or 240 million tons of the total area.
    With further exploration the proven reserve will be increasing as the total reserve of China decreasing.

http://madagraphite.com/index.php/index/plants.html

MINE # 1 PLANT

Contains : warehouse and old plant area renovation, new graphite concentrate upgraded plants with an annual
    output of 50,000 tons, new logistics and living area, new dock, etc.

MINE # 2 PLANT

Contains : warehouse and old plant area renovation, new graphite concentrate upgraded plants with an annual
    output of 100,000 tons, new logistics and living area, new dock, etc.

The Etablissements Gallois is a famous company producing and exporting graphite from Madagascar. the presence of Gallois in Madagascar dates back to the early 1900's.

The current work force includes 1,800 employees, The Etablissements Gallois is the largest producer of Malagasy graphite, with an annual production of 10,000 tons. The Antsirakambo, Marovintsy, and Ambalafotaka graphite mines are located on the east cost of Madagascar, in the Toamasina and Vatomandry regions. the mixing plant, as well as the transit department, are centered in the city of Toamasina, Madagascar's main port. From here graphite, packed in containers, can be exported to any destination.

For further details on sales specifications, particle sizes and carbon content, as well as details on the typical screen analysis of our standard qualities, pls find the following details:

The carbon percentages indicated here are determined by Loss On Ignition (L.O.I.).

In addition to the standard grades listed above,the Etablissements Gallois can also study the manufacture of special blends to meet the specific requirements of their customers.

Packing:
    • 1 ton net big bags (palletised ) or 1,125 ton;
    • dual 50 kg bags (net weight ) inner polyethylen bag, outer polypropylen bag (in bulk);
    • dual 25 kg bags (net weight ) inner polyethylen bag, outer polypropylen bag (in bulk);
    • the 25 kg and 50 kg bags can be stacked in 1 ton open top big bags (palletised);
    We pack our production ourselves in maritime containers.
    Last edited by DoctorFouad: 26/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.009(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.7¢ $10.00K 126.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 45080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
-0.009 ( 4.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ 37500
Last updated 15.09pm 02/05/2024 ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.