RDM 0.00% 15.5¢ red metal limited

I thought I'd post some information that Rob has given me.....I...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    I thought I'd post some information that Rob has given me.....I asked about whats next for RDM after the recent results....

These flat spots in the market are good times to add value to projects by doing the necessary detailed desk-top studies. We are currently interpreting all the new data from the northern fold structure with the existing data to the south to better assess the total tonnage and grade potential. This should outline where the best exploration opportunities lie and what sort of tonnage per vertical meter we could hope to extract from the known mineralisation. From this we should be able to better assess the broad economic potential of the shallower mineralisation.

Deeper exploration potential still exists for good tonnages and higher grades at depth below the northern fold structure, north and below MRN14004, as well as below the southern limbs but these deep holes are expensive. If the market has not improved once our assessment of the shallow potential is complete we will look at alternative funding sources to complete the deep drill tests.

In parallel, Red Metal aims to drill some shallow high-grade gold targets at Tennant Creek and bring forward another analogous Cannington target at Mount Skipper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $6.198K 39.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 189762 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.