AUZ 6.67% 0.7¢ australian mines limited

some info

1. 2,444 Posts.
    a cut and paste from another site that i found interesting:-

Re: AUZ - Australian Mines

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot off the press, so to speak!
    I just had a very interesting conversation with Brett Young - Executive Director / Chief Operations Officer / Company Secretary of Australian Mines Limited AUZ.

“The L Shoot is continuing on from the A shoot” (Sounds great to me.)
    Brett mentioned how Australian Mines had good cash flow.
    More information is available complete with diagram on the company website at: http://www.australianmines.com.au/di...update.93.html

I asked, “Is there going to be any exciting announcements coming out on the Australian Stock Exchange in regard to Australian mines?” Brett Young said that an announcement might be released within two weeks.

Then hoping for some really interesting information I asked Brett Young a final question, “As an investor, is there anything else that you can tell me?
    Brett Young said, “If you can hang in for 6 months the share price should be over 20 cents” I said, “Okay, that is kind of what I was thinking.”

Then I thanked Brett Young for his time and hung up.

I hope someone finds this interesting. Kind regards.

i have since emailed BYounge to ask what sort of widths and percentages where mine from the A01C shoot area
    as it looks like on the map that L shoot may well be working its way back to this area?!

take it on face value i suppose

cheers PC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $9.789M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $4.336K 576.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 19413693 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3890032 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.