SDV 3.39% 61.0¢ scidev ltd

There was absolutely nothing in that post that was substantively...

1. 568 Posts.
    There was absolutely nothing in that post that was substantively new.

All that happened is that a shareholder rang the company asking about the delay in the second announcement. He was asking - was there any change to what was foreshadowed in the first announcement? He was seeking confirmation of the content of the first announcement, not any new information, and he didn't get any new information.

All Dave Sammut said in effect was that the first announcement to the ASX was correct. Then that shareholder posts the confirmation here and his post is pulled for 'unsubstantiated hearsay'. Nitpicking rubbish.

Any day trader that's whingeing about missing out on some so-called insider information, should consider the possibility of this: the announcement today on top of the delay of the second announcement of details of a deal, throws more doubt on the outcome. If it involves a Chinese company for instance, and requires the approval of the Chinese Govt, then have a look at what that sort of doubt has done to Linc's share-price. I dont myself know who it involves but I'm finding the regulatory delay plus the fact that Intec has a business office in China a nasty scenario to consider.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
0.020(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $115.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
59.5¢ 61.0¢ 59.0¢ $23.29K 39.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2523 59.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.27pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.