PYC 2.44% 20.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

some interesting articles, page-3

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    "Lupus: Peptide P140/LupuzorTM effectiveness confirmed

A clinical trial with 149 patients suffering from the very disabling autoimmune disease systemic lupus
    erythematosus, has shown the effectiveness of a synthetic peptide developed by a team of researchers
    led by CNRS biologist Slyviane Muller at the Institut de Biologie Moleculaire (IBMC) in Strasbourg,
    France.

The peptide, known as P140/LupuzorTM, is well tolerated by patients and leads to regression of the
    disease.

Under the CNRS patent, ImmuPharma-France, which funded the trial, has an exclusive license to use the
    peptide.

Now the final phase of clinical tests should soon confirm these results and contribute to the development of
    a drug without the side effects of existing treatments, which use cortico-steroids and immunosuppressants."

I have only been following the PYC forum for a short while, so I am not sure of the significance of this press release(dated Jan 2013).

Are you saying that the success of this trial at another organisation makes the PYC in-house lupus research redundant?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $933.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $958.2K 4.847M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 334614 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 379756 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.