ASX 2.63% $62.83 asx limited

some interesting comparisons, page-91

1. 967 Posts.
    Kincella -maybe we should draw up the minimum standard and position we all take based on our joint experience - now that I have used the entymologist button - we can concentrate on the basics - LE, Ram , Mol, Warnie (hope he's OK) and others could compile.

We could have fixed parameters that are essential for property investors and another list of flexible parameters.
    Then if anyone starts on this site we can direct them to these points much as LE has his spreadsheets which are well thought out and useful. On this document we could have some recommended reading. That way we have a point of reference for willing learners which at times we are as well. Some points for investors to remember would be:

1.Property bought should be held for long term - 5-7 years.
    Don't buy if easily spooked and hold indefinitely if possible.

2. Accept property goes down from time to time - hence location and good buying is critical. Buying anything only works in a boom so do your research. Long term trends favour increase in value - reason building material costs rise, wages rise, land becomes scarcer.

3. For rental purposes better to buy 2 medium priced houses than 1 expensive one as you cited.

4. Don't let negative gearing be your motive

etc etc.

Just canvassing some opinion on this or should we refer them to a reading list as I believe a lot of beginners , and experienced players could benefit from the pooled know how.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$62.83
Change
1.610(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18B
Open High Low Value Volume
$61.15 $62.90 $61.01 $20.52M 328.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800 $62.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$62.83 368 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.