NXS 7.55% 24.5¢ next science limited

Yes, there’s more applications for laparoscopic surgery than 20...

1. 64 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33

Yes, there’s more applications for laparoscopic surgery than 20 years ago for sure. The applications are limited though. Lap surgery is only abdominal. A lot of surgery will remain open procedures for the foreseeable future, that is decades imo. A big NXS target surgical specialty is orthopaedics. Joint replacement is open, can’t fathom how that could change. And trauma ortho is obviously open if fracture can’t be close reduction, and compound fractures (where bone has punctured skin), necessitate opening up to wash out contaminants before fracture repairs. Current practice is lots of saline wash, sometimes with antibiotics added to the saline. Betadine is sometimes poured into wounds before saline rinse, surgeon preference. The mission for NXS is to get surgeons asking for Xperience not saline. I have zero concern that evolving surgery techniques will somehow reduce nxs opportunity. They say Xperience is no rinse required, so perhaps it may be useful for a lot of abdo lap surgery anyway. I’m thinking perforated appendix or lap bowel resection cases for example.

IMO and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $71.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $48.55K 190.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 2488 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.