RXL 3.85% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

Some Interesting Insights, page-80

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852

I agree IMO the market has forgotten about the Deeps. Most of the anns are about Younami JV targets and doing nothing for the share price.
    A strong ann outlining what we have at the Deeps with a plan to mine starting with dewatering the main pit would fire up the SP.
    How many other small gold companies have a beautiful JORC like this, and which will likely end up much bigger. Most of them are nowhere near having a JORC of any size. They are years away from it and will never have one this size. A lot of work has been done for Rox including those 110 DD holes, imagine what they would have cost. We have the village. Instead of housing RMS miners as they work on Penny and Magenta we should use it. AP should also talk about processing possibilities such as the Gecko concentrator or toll milling at Checkers which is now upgraded and may be undercapacity. Reasonable to continue the Link and Junction exploration with a timeline and commence dewatering but then the company should cease all exploration drilling and focus on the Deeps. It is time to move quickly into production while the price of gold is high.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2843/2843686-08bc24ac42771addd2ea39c73abaa3dc.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.