PNN 0.00% 13.0¢ power minerals limited

Prestonian,Difficult questions to answer,easier for me to say...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Prestonian,
    Difficult questions to answer,easier for me to say that the couple started the Company with an understanding of Rio's previous interest in the Musgrave area before it pulled out of "hands on" exploration there. They are passionately dedicated to the Company and have the shareholders interest always in mind. Why else when PNN received the windfall payment from Sinosteel would they issue a dividend so that all shareholders were rewarded for their support for this fledgling Company. It was reported in the newspapers at the time that this was just about an unprecedented gesture.
    As geologist they believe that the area is worthy of intense investigation and that with modern technology and perseverance good results will eventuate.
    The major top shareholders have been pretty static for the life of the Company and it has always been the day traders with their in and out tactics which has caused the S.P. to fluctuate so dramatically.
    If you are in the Adelaide area try and get to the AGM next month and talk to them yourself as I did, they are very easy to talk to and do make themselves available at this meeting.
    Regards Billroy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 75311 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.