PNN 0.00% 13.0¢ power minerals limited

Gregg77 & PrestonianHave been following the H.C. post on PNN for...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Gregg77 & Prestonian
    Have been following the H.C. post on PNN for last couple of days, it had been dead for so long.
    First of all Gregg the 2012 Report on page 1 particularly states that Contract work for the drilling rig and crew has brought in welcome funds. I have read or heard somewhere that MGV's similar operations in the Musgrave is very close to PNN's camp (see Photos in past reports) that has the accommodation, vehicles and plant to carry out contract work.
    If so, pretty clever really, as if there is a find it would enhance the prospects of the whole Musgrave area. Nice little earner too.

Prestonian, impressed with your research and seeing beyond recent SIR hype.I have followed PNN for some years and had multiple buys of shares up to $1.50 in the heydays. Yes I agree that the husband and wife team of directors are professionals, certainly have integrity, in for the long term and very dedicated to the Company and shareholders. I am not surprised that you received a reply by return of your email so quickly. If you have time just go back to the website and look up "Community" on the toolbar, you will see their personal involvement in factors affecting Pepinnini tenements.
    Regards Billroy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 75311 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PNN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.