CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

oberteNote: Just my opinion, not a stock report in any way. I...

1. 12,085 Posts.
    oberte
    Note: Just my opinion, not a stock report in any way. I trade, so I keep it simple for some companies. I don't need to know the nitty gritty, all I need to know is, "is there a high probabilty that the stock can return me some thing in the very near short term." Looking over CCC I came to the conclusion that it coild. I also kept the investment very low, $15k because I allowed for worse case that if manipulation takes over it may back flip (I paid 7.1) and I am prepared to throw it into the 'bottom drawer'.
    My 'analysis' tells me this, it's speculative on the basis that it's future is evolving so the Company has uncertainty. The company is producing, so it has a tangible asset and some cash flow. They are progressing in the right direction to source more coal to continue and obviously improve these 2 aspects.
    It appears to have good management, or else it would not be in it's current position. I know HEAPS of other companies that have found a good deposit of blah blah blah but have buckleys chance of going into production for the best part of 10 years, and trade away like they're BHP! LOL. Basically they are good for the first pump and then it's time to move on. Alot of people 'love species', basically most of them have no future beyond the 'big find/drill/assay reports etc'. You have to constantly be doing the rounds to 'make money'. Nothing wrong with that by any means, but I'll tell you one thing for SURE, there is NO WAY that a 1c company is gettig a couple hundred grand from the every day person, unless you've got money to burn or you are hoping she'll be right mentality. That sort of cash comes into play when the smart money through their manipulation is guaranteed not to lose one cent of it. And that aint happening right now.
    Then occassionaly along comes a specie that has a very promising future in front of it, CCC. I'm not for one minute suggesting it should be a 20c, 50c, or $1.50, but 5.6c, give me a break! Each share is worth a few gummie bears LOL
    So, the gap at 5.9 was filled, so that aint the problem. Now it's being suggested 4.4 has has some relevance.
    Sorry, but something 'aint right in this stock' and it is NOT charts/FA being incorrect or the company having squat, it's manipulation. But it am not complaining because every stock has it, it's the oil of the ASX cogs :)
    As I said, just based on my ramblins.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.