CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

some keys to remember, page-5

1. 749 Posts.
    bot buying

So what? If people saw value in buying CVI over the last months than the parcels of 1000 share transaction would not effect the price.

options trading as if in the money

They have done this since day one. I don't see any significance of where the options are trading, only where the heads are trading.

angola has different privacy laws than here

Your point?

with every sell off on whatever someone may say we see buying taking it back up

Taking it back up to where? The sell off started at 26.5c. At every level of pretty much every stock there will be buyers thinking they are buying a bargain, and sellers thinking they are selling at the high point. Clearly over the past months, all the buyers have been wrong.

to short a stock you need a buyer to be a party to the put contract

Your point?? Again, if the general market saw value in this, and CVI actually produced some ACTUAL news, then the "supposed" shorting would not exist, or at least be overrun by the relentless buying.

a placement holder ain't going to buy at x price and then take a loss all of a sudden

Why not? They bought in mid-May when the market had recovered from earlier lows. Things have changed since then in the broader market. Maybe they were given timelines ( as we all were) and these have not yet been met?

we are the largest land holder in angola

More info please....

the first amount of underwriting is double that of our market cap

Interesting point - this is the underwriting from Global that we had to get in order to receive the onshore oil concessions last Orthdox Christmas? What have we done with this funding facility?? Oh, that's right, we have issued countless shares to Global and clients who are clearly not long term supporters of CVI.

the chart is manipulated sitting on lower end of bollinger band

How do you manipulate a chart?

the sp will have to come back to meet the parabolic sar

Why?
    Sorry, I just thought I'd play devils advocate. No matter what level we are, there will be those that only see positive, those that only see negative, and those that see both. I see both. I know nothing has officially changed with CVI. But I also know we have been promised the world (well Angola anyway) for the past 2 years, and nothing yet has become official. Endless broken promises and built up expectations are clearly wearing thin for many holders. That's why the share price is where it is today. Moreso for that reason than any general market fallout.

I will continue to be a bottom drawer holder and hope that the culmination of everything over the past few years pays off shortly. But I am not holding my breath for it.....

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.