EYE 8.62% 26.5¢ nova eye medical limited

some life?

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Finally, Ellex is showing some life. Almost all shares on market swallowed up - spread 23c buy - 28c sell.

2013 is going to be a big year for a number of reasons:

1) Release of SLT laser in USA from July 2013.
    Ellex already has distribution in USA, so with $25m of extra market opening up - I suspect they could nab $6-10m of extra revenue with no extra headcount. I also suspect that the SLT lasers (Solo and Tango) are either top margin product, or 2nd only to Eye Cubed.

2) First sales from 2RT laser.
    No idea what market price is for this laser, but must greater than Tango ($70k AUD) so lets say $100k. With first sales to 'early adopters' and research institutes, it's not hard to imaging $2m+ revenue in 12/13.

3) Ellex Precise, 3rd party manufacturing and consultancy.
    Within a couple of months of starting this business Ellex reported around $100k of revenue. I am sure margin is terrible, but expect that this could be an interesting source of new revenue and importantly leads into third party products.

4) The biggest upside - but also biggest unknowns - 2RT for AMD.

Simply massive upside. No doubt. But likely 24 months before we see decent randomised clinical trial results and widespread adoption.

That being said, with 1% of UK NHS budget on Wet AMD treatment alone, the global market is almost too large to comprehend.

I expect CE Mark for AMD to be approved within a couple of months, and FDA approval can't be too far away. Even as an investigatory device.

Interested in other agree/disagree thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.025(8.62%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.5¢ 26.5¢ $332.8K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 121450 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 154073 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.