SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

So the whole ASX/ISX stuff has been getting me thinking. On many...

1. 10,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1979
    So the whole ASX/ISX stuff has been getting me thinking. On many of the forums i visit I hear a lot of "ASX is corrupt and bot trading, instos, sophs, pump and dumps, shorters etc etc". Its running riot. So why is this. Why are so many retail investors complaining. Is it because we make poor choices? Is it because we are not Savy enough? Or is it because the whole system is so rigged that it makes it almost impossible for the retail investor to get a fair go?

Who believes that if you asked the everyday mum and dad investor if there should be a royal commission into the ASX you'd get a 90% yes vote. Who also believes if you asked, sophs, instos, directors, shorters or brokers 90% of the answer would be don't be silly all is good with the system in place.

So if this is the case why is that. Why would there be such a big divide between the two different investor types? So who is ASIC or the ACCC really working for, the everyday mug punters or the others? There have been numerous calls for a royal commission into the ASX but it just falls on deaf ears. It seems quite clear that the majority are really the minority when it comes to the voice of the people.

ISX are the first company I know of that are taking it to the man. Good on them for that. I hope that this doesn't end up being the man on the grassy knoll and we never find out the whole story. GLTAH, good luck to JK and his band of merry men. I just watched A few MR. Robot episodes where the filthy rich get shafted, it felt good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.