LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Kylar, firstly let me welcome you to this forum, in response to...

1. 127 Posts.
    Kylar, firstly let me welcome you to this forum, in response to information on Peter Bond.
    1. Starting as a trainee metallurgist at BHP, he left after only two years to work for his father’s trucking business. At 22, Mr Bond made $17,500 profit in a month raking and washing 1000 tonnes of discarded coal in New South Wales. I would have loved to see him do this, a thousand tonnes is a lot of coal, and how did he do it in one month???
    2. I would also like to know what was his real reason for moving from the ASX (which admittedly was volatile at times but there were many more daily posters on this and the Top Stocks forums who were making money), to the Singapore Stock Exchange where it has been on the downward slope since the opening bell.
    3. Bond stated that he was “’Pissed Off” at the AGM late 2014, because (we the Australian Stock Holders were not allowed to vote), because our stock was now held by custodians. He, Bond said that he would get this corrected by informing us of which Stock Brokers would give Australian holders the right to vote. After attempting to get the names of these brokers, on more than one occasion. Nothing has come from the company and I am unaware of any Australian Holder than has to this date been able to vote at any of the meetings
    4. It is my opinion, no proof, that Bond had some kind of incentive that is still applicable with second and even third parties to shed as many Australian stock holders as possible. I for one am somewhat relieved that he has resigned and no longer bleeds the company of his million dollar plus salary, but he still holds 200,000,000 shares which puts him in a position to pull strings and return to the board in the future.
    5. This is what he thinks of his critics. The motivation isn’t to answer his critics, however: “I don’t really give a rat’s what most people think," he says. “I’m self-educated. I’ve grown my wealth from nothing to something across a number of fronts. And I’ve done it pretty much on my own. You sit around a table and have to believe in your own abilities rather than the critics Read more: http://www.copyright link/business/mining/gold/bond----peter-bond-deal-maker-and-energy-tycoon-20130201-jib6i#ixzz3yJyn80vF Follow us: @FinancialReview on Twitter | financialreview on Facebook

1. I wish you well kylar in you new assignment and look forward to the end result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.