LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

some maps ,observations ,thoughts

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    Hi ,firstly my apologies as this is a long post. Here's a collage of 4 maps which I hope initiate a discussion. The points of interest that my eye observes from these maps are:
    1 Jenkins fault and other structures
    2 Basement highs
    3 Corridors of mineralization
    1 Jenkins Fault
    Recently a few posters seem to be under the misperception that LSR tenements don't host any of the Jenkins fault.The two bottom maps should clarify that adequately,as they show clearly that LSR's lease to the northeast of ADX's dormant lease hosts a good section of the Jenkins fault.Furthermore, the map on the bottom right also shows a nice large splay of the Jenkins fault traversing along the southern area of LSR's western leases.The map to the top right also shows a number of significant structures traversing the McDonalds Well block.
    2 Basement Highs
    There has been comments by a few people with more knowledge than I that the basement highs are significant as a source of mineralization .Perhaps some of these more qualified posters might be inclined to elaborate further on this point .What my eye notices is that the map on the bottom right indicates that there are 3 prongs of this Baumgarten Basement high that may impact on LSR and SRI tenements.The two lower "prongs" may be very significant for the McDonalds well lease and the northern most portion of this large basement high is coincident with some of the Jenkins fault and particularly that rea where Sipa have recently described a "discrete,intense VTEM anomaly .Also interestingly in the bottom right map we can see the large area of the Plutonic Greenstones and the Peak Hill Basement High which straddles the southern boundary of LSR's western leases and sits right above Sandfire's Degrussa and other discoveries.I think the proximity of Degrussa and Sandfire's discoveries to it is not a coincidence.
    3 Corridors
    In the top 2 maps one can notice the corridor that hosts the Ricci-Lee and Thaduna mines appears on the LSR side of the boundary to be coincident with a number of VTEM anomalies as well as with anomalous Cu + Zn.Also the same for the corridor that hosts the Rooney and green Dragon mines, on LSR's side of the boundary a continuation of this corridor would seem to overlay another group of VTEM anomalies and a conductive unit.On LSR's most southwesterly lease there is a prospect called Little Well South which along with some historical finds of copper has a number of VTEM anomalies.I believe this prospect sits in another corridor which includes GIR/PMH's JV at Corktree Well as well as a number of VTEM anomalies in the southeast corner of the top right map. Below these maps you will find some conclusions of mine.

Conclusions :
    I have held both LSR and SRI for some time as I firmly believe that the catalyst for the mineralization at Degrussa is the Jenkins fault as IMO it provided the "highway/corridor" for the flow of hydrothermal mineralized fluids. Again for a long time I have felt that IMHO SRI was the company most likely to find something of the size of Sandfire's Degrussa whilst LSR if it found something of significance,was the company most likely to achieve an increase in SP similar to last year's run by Sandfire which indeed continues until this time .
    I do not suggest that I am necessarily correct in my thoughts ,I ask only that people think,consider the possibilities and make their own decisions on the likelihood of my thoughts .DYOR and make your own decisions!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.