ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Sam wedges should not be driven between holders here. Everyone...

1. 1,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2158
    Sam wedges should not be driven between holders here. Everyone has their opinion and im sure not 1 person here has the exact same opinion as another. An opinion is just that and why not discuss it but when posters of the likes of OM are forced away with a constant barrage then discussion is lost. He put in his time and effort and shared with all and some may say he is a hero and left but hey i guess when someone puts in effort they do not want to be barraged with comments that he did. Everyone is disappointed at the price we sit at today but that is the market. I believe by reading posts prior to tripartite agreement many anticipated funding to be included in it. I did post prior that the AGM report had said that a funding trigger would happen after tripertite agreement was signed after a full costing was done on the plant which is part of the feasibility study. So the market anticipated more and when they did not get that they sold it off. Now on the other foot the market believes the worst that funding and developments are along way off. We now have fear and as i posted with obe a squeeze happening where euphoria prior to tripartite agreement has now led to a squeeze on fear and the thought selling now may get you in cheaper later.

Your question about the halt and suspension does have some points and i believe the halt and follow up suspension was in relation to the US debt facility along with the clearing up of the past fast finance of 2014. Maybe more clarity by the company on this on return from halt that they were working with a US fund for this facility would have gave holders more clarity. When they do respond to your email or calls maybe you will get more clarity on that yourself.

I believe the market as in players have ESI holders and traders in an emotional spin and are squeezing out the weak before the bounce comes. Hopefully we get some more info from the company on their return from India that may put at ease some of the clarity that may be needed here. We are now undervalued with where we sit and i believe the recent interview with Ashley plus the LV article is just the beginning of more PR and exposure that is much needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $375 125K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 16650538 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12590137 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.