BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

some medium term prediictions, page-20

1. 1,454 Posts.
    Yes Republic is interesting and I think will be interesting for some time

It is a speccie stock - yes I agree with you all but RAU is a little different than others that I have seen because Mt Carbine is not a speccie mine. Its operational, has mining licenses and only closed because Tungsten went down in price - now Tungsten has returned to a good price and likely to keep increasing. Republic have all of the drilling and assay results from BHP and a lot of knowledge about the actual mine

In my opinion when they get the mine they are no longer a speccie - they are operational nearly immediately. I have been on site at Mt Carbine with John Kelly and its impressive as you would have seen from my previous posts. Plus Chinese and Malayasian interests - and the one I struggle with huge australian interest with the humungous amount of trading - I reckon (and I am a novice) it will explode like a volcano as there is just a huge amount of aussies as well as internationals that have this Speccie (???) on their radar - the ride so far has been interesting - the future ride may be a Tsumania if it all clicks into place

So yes it is a speccie - but a far different sort of speccie than I have seen before

Appreciate any opinions about comments above - positive and negative but Republic is an interesting beast

And have a sensational New Year to all holders of my favourite stock - Republic Gold

Hoges - go ya good thing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.