PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

some more good news

1. 1,866 Posts.
    Just thought I'd throw in these snips out of the papers.

'So far, there have been 22 applications for new in-situ leach uranium mining proposals throughout Wyoming, New Mexico and other states, with 16 of those in Wyoming, Suber said.' [Star Tribune 29/9]

'Wyoming ... Sixty-six percent support uranium mining for nuclear power, 81 percent decry gun-control laws as too restrictive [ha,ha], and ....' [san fransisco chronicle 28/9]

Not sure if pen have an application in with those above, but must not be far away.

Also happy to see that the directors' options are weighted the same as mine, ie. 10cents strike with similar due dates. Must also say I hope they are not quite so generous at the office xmas party this year with the options (unless the sp goes to .20).

One other thing. The GEIS (generic environmental impact statement) (better memorise that) is going to affect all potential producers in the usa equally, so wouldn't get too upset over the glacial progress in this process: not due til mid next year. This may work for pen, if our optioned up directors can take advantage of this slight hiatus in the American situation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $1.047M 10.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
70 9842754 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 4002799 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.